Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ceci Cela - Soho Hot Spot

I'm currently sitting in a cafe in soho, eating a small brunch before work. I'm impressed with my new soho spot. Its on 55 spring st. A small bakery cafe . The mood is very relaxing and artsy as in inspiration. The dinning area is filled with different antiques of the era, from french posters to old sign plates. I feel like in Paris. The food is delicate and inexpensive. I'll post the pics when I get home. Now it is time for me to continue eating. Au revoir.

As I promised the pictures.

It's not very noticeable...


They are famous for their pastries


Their croissant is AMAZING




They were playing cool french music and uniqlo jazz




Hot chocolate made with Half/Half. Very Chocolaty and creamy


BRIE! <3>
I think this bill says it all.

You are going to find me here often, on my break. Since its right near Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment