Monday, February 8, 2010

Uniqlo Spring 1

Uniqlo fashion is changing i love their new spring items. They are going for this loose look, sorta edgy too.
I'mma rock it. I"m still in my grudge 80's look and its comfortable to wear oversize sweater and black leggings and pants. But i got tired of just leggings, so i ripped up a pair of Uniqlo leggings ($10.50) and these are the results. I was inspired by Americans ripped tights, which were like $20. I was like. I CAN DO IT MYSELF! And i totally saved a lot of money too.

I am going to carry my dad's camera every day and make random people take my pictures. I want to update as much as possible. (scroll down to the blog below to see my club outfits :D)

Special thanks to my friend Rhamier please visit his blog. He's a aspiring new designer :D




From Fashion World Meet Chinta

Top: Uniqlo Long tank dress $19.50, American Apparel hot disco pants (a gift), Uniqlo Black Leggings $10.50, Mothers old leather boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment