Sunday, November 29, 2009

I wish i could save all the animals

Every since I was small, my father would bring home many different "pets" (we didnt keep them long, because my mom said so.) I had turtles, hundreds of fish, 6 guinea pigs, 50 hamsters (most were eaten by my deceased cats), snakes, chicks, rabbits, cats, birds and etc. I love animals, they are my biggest fashion. I adore my cat; Eddy Gong, to the depths of my heart.
Each time I see a stray cat I want to bring it home. But I can't. A baby cat and a mother omgg I will go nuts! MUST SAVE THE KITTIES!! Why is the world so cruel? As humans we destroyed their home first. They became our servants for happiness.

So a note to self: Create a show relating fashion to animal's rights.

I love leopard, cheetah any animal prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment