Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grandma Betsy: Terribly good/Terribly bad day

Two days before Thanksgiving, 3 days before Black Friday.

I must tell you guys, I was lacking inspiration for the past couple weeks. Until I stumbled into a young designer market in SOHO i think it was on elizabeth st. It was so nice in there, young talent, beautiful jewerly, belts, bags all handmade. I wanted to buy everything in the market. But I couldnt because I'm broke from two big shopping sprees. HAHA

So here is what I love about Tanger outlet mall, They have a Betsy Johnson retail store. I said it. Things on that store is on sale, it could be cheaper but ehh what can you do about it.

So here is my look of the day (I always dress up when I go to work at Uniqlo):

Betsy Johnson knitted Dress $81, Leggings from dad's closet

Then I tried practicing the "tricks" I learned from Tyra.
"Smile with your eyes"
"Be FIERCE" (I think I just look pissed off)

Special Thanks for the week:
~Thank you DeeDee for driving, I love riding in your bf's Lexus
~Thank you Franklin for inviting me into LOOKBOOK.NU (YES I POSTED A LOOK. and I still need to upgrade from a macbook camera)
~Thank you Sergio for doing my lovely make up today. He's a Mac professional artist.

Explanation of title: I had a really tough day, I had extreme luck and extremely bad luck at the same time. You guys are going to laugh at this. I made donuts for my coworkers at Uniqlo, when i got on the bus to the city, it got hit by a truck. Then I had to wait for the second bus. In which I tripped up the stairs. Not only that i also had the subway door closed on me, like physically. Got two bitchy costumers with returns.
+side of today: Paulsta liked my donuts, I meet Gina from Project runway. YESS SHE WAS SHOPPING! I made new friends :D

2 comments: