Friday, October 30, 2009

Look 4: halloween ganguro gal

My Halloween costume are mostly Japanese inspired.
So I just want to say... LADY GAGA IS A COPY CAT!
GANGURO TIMEBlonde straight wig soho $20
hair accessories randomly found in my house
Floral blouse $24 H&M
Cropped vest $5 joyce leslie
brown snake skin leopard print legging pants $13 random soho store
Legwarms $4 random store in flushing
Alice + Oliva for payless pink leopard 5 in. heels $10
Getting hugged by a gay mid age cop. PRICELESS

Halloween was fun. It could have been funner.

Btw my shoulders are really that tan.. I did get hit on a lot. But what I really dont understand is that, I WAS FULLY COVERED! WTF!
I guess I really looked like my costume. It was almost if it came natural. One day I will cosplay and you will bet I will look like the character.

Cosplay: Dressing up in fictional characters, mostly used in Graphic novels/animation

1 comment: