Friday, October 23, 2009

Look 3: Think Pink fashion show

Today I went back to my High School, they were hosting the 5th annual THINK PINK FASHION SHOW! The show donates the money they earn to Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness, thus the pink everywhere! If you really want to donate money to help find the cure for Breast Cancer, donate to BCRF. Don't donate to American Cancer society, because their society focuses on advertising and awareness then giving money to institutions to find cures. BCRF "A minium of 85 cents of every dollar donated goes to research and awareness programs." BCRF was founded by Estee Lauder! Isnt that cool?

I was the head coordinator of last years shows with my other two co-coordinators. I'm very please at the shows turn out, I just wish some of the dress were more appropriate (ie: some dress were cutoff at the butt, so when the models walked is saw it rising up up and up, at least have some decency to put on some leggings for this is a high school show.) I'm very proud of the twins and Katherine, I chosen those three to be my successor, they did a fab-tastic job! Ughh I had the hugest urge to get off my seat and walk the walk on the stage. LOL. One of these days I'll upload my walk. Its fierce and no one can stop it!

Well here is my outfit taken by my macbook on the side.... I really need someone to take pics of my outfits ROFL
Red purple knitted checkered scarf (Borrowed from a friend)
Purple diamond plaid v neck halter tank top (Target $3)
Short Black Tutu Skirt (H&M $5)
Butterfly stirring tights (Dad's closet)

Erica, Nora & Kelly
Kelly is wearing my prom dress!
Hot Pink Cocktail Dress ($24 @4ever21)
Black Tutu (friends made it)
Me & Kelly
The night was fun! There was so much pink!
Chao, Jessie <3

2 comments: