Monday, October 19, 2009

Fashion look 2: Grudge

So today I needed to go to my high school to get letters of recommendations from my teachers, I woke up freezing cold. My family doesn't like to turn on the heat unless it is necessary. I pulled on my black skinny jeans from pac sun (2 for $55) rampaged through my mothers drawer of pajamas and closet of shoes and my grandmothers closet of vest and this is the outfit i came out with.
Over sized hensey long sleeve shirt and gray plaid vest with very old leather boots.
sorry if these are bad pics, I couldnt find my camera or have any long mirrors..

So there is always a mini story behind my outfits, todays story is a troubled young boy from the 80's living in downtown NY. He is having trouble fitting in with other social class and other kids. He just wished people to be able to understand his cynical lyrics with sweet melody rock.

Well, Rate this outfit. See you soon bye. (I need a nap in the middle of the day.)


3 comments: