Thursday, December 3, 2009

Craft Session 1

Here is what I love about hanging with Lisa, we do things spontaneously. Haha
A few days ago, we agreed on having a craft session, just go and make our own jewelry because buying jewelry is expensive, so why not try it at hand? First I came late to Dimsum with Lisa and her grandmama and step grandmama. Then I got my second ear piercing, my ear really looks retarded.

Afterwardd ITS CRAFT TIME!! ahh I brought over my dad's old crap of bits and pieces of jewelry from the 80's-90's and we just made whatever.. for the next 2 hrs. Haha

Tilt your head to the side. :]
Lisa's work needs a better pic. My phone camera sucks.

Well Hopefully we both can hone our crafty skills. and start to sell them.? o_O?

1 comment:

  1. we should have weekly craft sessions! like grandmas and drink coffee or tea. lol.

    ReplyDelete