Saturday, January 8, 2011

California Girls part 1

I'm on this amazing trip with my best friend Lisa. We are spending 13 days in the West Coast. So far my ass is getting flat from sittting.. Gained a couple of pounds here and there. I'm not used to being driven around everywhere. I feel so unhealthy. In NYC, walking is the best alternative to get around some where.

We took a 3 day tour to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. It was a very inspirational road trip. I reconnected with my drawing and creative side. Got a lot closer to Lisa.

More pictures from the Trip Click Here


Landscape pictures taken using Minature Mode on my camera


Hoover Dam











Grand Canon Imax

Grand Canyon



One with the trees

Ruler of World





Lisa's a Bear

My favorite picturee of the whole trip

Outfit:
Uniqlo +J Light Down Jacket
H&M Floral Pants
Uniqlo Gradient Black Poncho
Clarks- Desert Brown Boots

2 comments: