Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IM BACKK! First day of school

HEYYY! IM BACK ON BLOG SPOT!!! And i timed it with the start of a new school year. I missed you guys. I did. I just couldnt blog with out a camera.. My own camera at least. This week. I will get a new camera :D and take a lot of pictures for you. New school year is a new me.


Inspiration: easy going 1920's boy.








Location: H&M on fifth Ave
Outfit:
Grey short sleeve t-shirt American Apparel
Necklace: Forever21
Belt: Unknown
Trousers: Thrift from housing work
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Uniqlo mens $39.90

I've stop going out to clubs and spending a lot on weekends. I will spend more time online updating my looks, food finds and other interesting things. Hopefully, you'll find them interesting too. I view the world very differently. Why would i say that? People generally are looking at things in a broad sense, but I on the other hand, like to look at things with details. Basically, I watch people and their personality.

Today on the train. On 71st-Forest Hill train stop, a elder with bright orange hair placed on top of her head in a bun with a clip, green short sleeve crew neck t-shirt, with dress pants, denim LV bag and orthopedic shoes walked in. She was walking back in forth looking for a seat. A young man stood up and gave her one after 2 mins of watching her fidgeting. Later a group of mexican came through the train cart and started to perform. She was the only one that grabbed her change out very fast, next to the elder Jewish man next to me. As they say, "generosity is contagious." I pulled out my change too.

At first when i looked at this lady, she look very grumpy. Instead, she was a very compassionate women. Never had i seen a fellow commuter shed out dears for a Mexican band. She took off her sport glasses and raised the newspaper to cover her tears. She shook of the tear and put down her newspaper. Made a small speech, something about how every cent they make here, they sent it back to Mexico. But, the mexican will always struggle to meet ends. It's true and i agree. Immigrants have it the hardest.

Well, Thank you Orange hair lady. For showing me that there are people out there that have it harder than us. Makes me very appreciative of life.

LAST WEEKS OUTFIT..

I was in a hippie mood.

1 comment: